This op-ed was published last week at Politix.Topix.com (before President Obama called for intervention):
Auschwitz. Bergen-Belsen. Buchenwald. Treblinka.
Rwanda. Cambodia. Darfur. Armenia.
Mass murder. Genocide. Ethnic cleansing.
Syria. Seriously. Syria.
When I hear pundits – on the left or the right – say that the death of hundreds of thousands of non-Americans does “not affect our national interest,” I shudder.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No