John Michlethwait, the Editor-in-Chief of The Economist (on our Dysfunctional Congress)
Andrew Borene, Associate Deputy General Counsel at the US Department of Defense (on New Cold War)
David Mark, Editor-in-Chief of Politix (on the Economy)
Click here to listen live.
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
Today I debate Republican strategist Mike Lane on immigration and Republican incoherence.
And then, I bring on as a guest Julie Patel from the Center for Public Integrity to discuss how politicians scared the IRS into allowing them to break the law.
Finally, an even more scary tale of the 2004 Texas execution of what now appears to be an innocent man.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment