John Michlethwait, the Editor-in-Chief of The Economist (on our Dysfunctional Congress)
Andrew Borene, Associate Deputy General Counsel at the US Department of Defense (on New Cold War)
David Mark, Editor-in-Chief of Politix (on the Economy)
Click here to listen live.
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
Today I debate Republican strategist Mike Lane on immigration and Republican incoherence.
And then, I bring on as a guest Julie Patel from the Center for Public Integrity to discuss how politicians scared the IRS into allowing them to break the law.
Finally, an even more scary tale of the 2004 Texas execution of what now appears to be an innocent man.
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead