John Michlethwait, the Editor-in-Chief of The Economist (on our Dysfunctional Congress)
Andrew Borene, Associate Deputy General Counsel at the US Department of Defense (on New Cold War)
David Mark, Editor-in-Chief of Politix (on the Economy)
Click here to listen live.
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
Today I debate Republican strategist Mike Lane on immigration and Republican incoherence.
And then, I bring on as a guest Julie Patel from the Center for Public Integrity to discuss how politicians scared the IRS into allowing them to break the law.
Finally, an even more scary tale of the 2004 Texas execution of what now appears to be an innocent man.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No