I discuss what makes me care about politics, and I’m joined by callers who do the same. We also get into a discussion about the South, racism, and the civil war.
I am joined by callers as I discuss the hypocrisy of Josh Duggar telling gay families that there is something wrong with them, all while knowing he’d committed the acts of molestation that have been reported.
I also discuss reality TV as a whole.
In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged