I discuss what makes me care about politics, and I’m joined by callers who do the same. We also get into a discussion about the South, racism, and the civil war.
I am joined by callers as I discuss the hypocrisy of Josh Duggar telling gay families that there is something wrong with them, all while knowing he’d committed the acts of molestation that have been reported.
I also discuss reality TV as a whole.
In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!