I discuss what makes me care about politics, and I’m joined by callers who do the same. We also get into a discussion about the South, racism, and the civil war.
I am joined by callers as I discuss the hypocrisy of Josh Duggar telling gay families that there is something wrong with them, all while knowing he’d committed the acts of molestation that have been reported.
I also discuss reality TV as a whole.
In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)