I discuss what makes me care about politics, and I’m joined by callers who do the same. We also get into a discussion about the South, racism, and the civil war.
I am joined by callers as I discuss the hypocrisy of Josh Duggar telling gay families that there is something wrong with them, all while knowing he’d committed the acts of molestation that have been reported.
I also discuss reality TV as a whole.
In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade