I invite callers to call in and discuss whatever topic is on their mind. We end up discussing climate change, money in politics, voting machines, and more. I also talk about my struggle in whether I should ever let my political campaign take money from special interests (even if I agree with their cause).
Yesterday was Election Day.
And the voters of Virginia’s 45th District chose me to represent them.
Listen today as I explain how we won.
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
My first act of civil disobedience took place when I was five years old…
And then again at age 8.
By 13, I was already up on a soapbox.
What’s your history of activism?
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead