I invite callers to call in and discuss whatever topic is on their mind. We end up discussing climate change, money in politics, voting machines, and more. I also talk about my struggle in whether I should ever let my political campaign take money from special interests (even if I agree with their cause).
Yesterday was Election Day.
And the voters of Virginia’s 45th District chose me to represent them.
Listen today as I explain how we won.
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
My first act of civil disobedience took place when I was five years old…
And then again at age 8.
By 13, I was already up on a soapbox.
What’s your history of activism?
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No