I invite callers to call in and discuss whatever topic is on their mind. We end up discussing climate change, money in politics, voting machines, and more. I also talk about my struggle in whether I should ever let my political campaign take money from special interests (even if I agree with their cause).
Yesterday was Election Day.
And the voters of Virginia’s 45th District chose me to represent them.
Listen today as I explain how we won.
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
My first act of civil disobedience took place when I was five years old…
And then again at age 8.
By 13, I was already up on a soapbox.
What’s your history of activism?
- 9/26/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA