Career journalist John Nichols from The Nation magazine and I discuss the 2016 GOP field but more specifically Scott Walker and the scary world of Walkerism politics. A nice face can’t distract us from his attacks on working Americans and his terrible track record as governor of Wisconsin.
I discuss a hodgepodge of noteworthy news items including the murder of Sam DuBbose and the lure of Donald Trump.
I debate Conservative Blogger Laura Carno whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all-too-common gun massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 7/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/25/2020 The Swamp Is Draining Us
- 6/18/2020 The Law Still Matters
- 6/11/2020 Sorry, Conservatives. Sadistic Lawless Racism Just Ain’t Considered “Patriotic” Anymore
- 6/4/2020 The President Just Declared War on the People of The United States
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?