Career journalist John Nichols from The Nation magazine and I discuss the 2016 GOP field but more specifically Scott Walker and the scary world of Walkerism politics. A nice face can’t distract us from his attacks on working Americans and his terrible track record as governor of Wisconsin.
I discuss a hodgepodge of noteworthy news items including the murder of Sam DuBbose and the lure of Donald Trump.
I debate Conservative Blogger Laura Carno whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all-too-common gun massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)