Career journalist John Nichols from The Nation magazine and I discuss the 2016 GOP field but more specifically Scott Walker and the scary world of Walkerism politics. A nice face can’t distract us from his attacks on working Americans and his terrible track record as governor of Wisconsin.
I discuss a hodgepodge of noteworthy news items including the murder of Sam DuBbose and the lure of Donald Trump.
I debate Conservative Blogger Laura Carno whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all-too-common gun massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 12/3/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult
- 10/1/2020 “Will You Shut Up, Man?”
- 9/24/2020 How Many More Will Die from the GOP’s Obsessive Lust for Power at All Costs?