Career journalist John Nichols from The Nation magazine and I discuss the 2016 GOP field but more specifically Scott Walker and the scary world of Walkerism politics. A nice face can’t distract us from his attacks on working Americans and his terrible track record as governor of Wisconsin.
I discuss a hodgepodge of noteworthy news items including the murder of Sam DuBbose and the lure of Donald Trump.
I debate Conservative Blogger Laura Carno whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all-too-common gun massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 9/17/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup
- 8/6/2020 “It Is What It Is”
- 7/30/2020 Origins of Trumpism Long Predate Donald Trump
- 7/23/2020 Dumb McCarthyism
- 7/16/2020 Why the Virus is Winning
- 7/9/2020 SCOTUS: “No President is Above the Law!”* (*except Trump: See footnote)