Career journalist John Nichols from The Nation magazine and I discuss the 2016 GOP field but more specifically Scott Walker and the scary world of Walkerism politics. A nice face can’t distract us from his attacks on working Americans and his terrible track record as governor of Wisconsin.
I discuss a hodgepodge of noteworthy news items including the murder of Sam DuBbose and the lure of Donald Trump.
I debate Conservative Blogger Laura Carno whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all-too-common gun massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment