I speak with my guest Mike Lane, President of Intelliface Strategies, about the recent decision by John Boehner to step down as Speaker of the House.
Mike is a Republican strategist, so things get interesting in this long discussion. We disagree on many topics.
We also touch upon Pope Francis’ visit which has now taken him to NYC.
I talk about Pope Francis’ speech that he gave before a joint session of Congress this morning. No surprise, Pope Francis touched upon America’s most polarizing of issues including climate change, abortion, guns, and same-sex marriage.
I play the audio from all the major points of his 50-minute speech.
On the day Pope Francis arrives in the US for the first time, I reflect on the role religion plays in politics. I also discuss the way religion has played a part in representatives decisions while keeping in mind the separation between church and state. Many are looking forward to the speech Pope Francis will be giving in front of a joint session of Congress this week.
Should stores separate children’s toys into girls’ and boys’ sections? Hell no!
Way to go, Target!
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR