In this hour I discuss the difference between Conservatives, Democrats, and “Trumplicans.” Establishment GOP says the system is fair. Democrats say system is unfair & want to change it. Trumplicans want to lead the unfair system.
In this hour I discuss the liberalism behind Pope Francis, and his decisions that have brought the Catholic Church into these progressive times. Today, he made the annulment of marriages cheaper and easier through the church. Along with his stance on same-sex couples and abortion, Pope Francis seems to be revolutionizing the religion’s beliefs and modernizing for the 21st century.
In this hour I talk with Gary Rivlin, an Investigative Fund reporting fellow at the Nation Institute and former reporter for the New York Times about the 10th anniversary after Hurricane Katrina, and where much of the city stands in terms of reconstruction. The title of this hour should give you a good indication…
Gary and I also go on to discuss the effort by the mostly black local government to discourage lower income/minority citizens of New Orleans from returning home after the tragedy.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult