In this hour I discuss the difference between Conservatives, Democrats, and “Trumplicans.” Establishment GOP says the system is fair. Democrats say system is unfair & want to change it. Trumplicans want to lead the unfair system.
In this hour I discuss the liberalism behind Pope Francis, and his decisions that have brought the Catholic Church into these progressive times. Today, he made the annulment of marriages cheaper and easier through the church. Along with his stance on same-sex couples and abortion, Pope Francis seems to be revolutionizing the religion’s beliefs and modernizing for the 21st century.
In this hour I talk with Gary Rivlin, an Investigative Fund reporting fellow at the Nation Institute and former reporter for the New York Times about the 10th anniversary after Hurricane Katrina, and where much of the city stands in terms of reconstruction. The title of this hour should give you a good indication…
Gary and I also go on to discuss the effort by the mostly black local government to discourage lower income/minority citizens of New Orleans from returning home after the tragedy.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR