In this hour I discuss the difference between Conservatives, Democrats, and “Trumplicans.” Establishment GOP says the system is fair. Democrats say system is unfair & want to change it. Trumplicans want to lead the unfair system.
In this hour I discuss the liberalism behind Pope Francis, and his decisions that have brought the Catholic Church into these progressive times. Today, he made the annulment of marriages cheaper and easier through the church. Along with his stance on same-sex couples and abortion, Pope Francis seems to be revolutionizing the religion’s beliefs and modernizing for the 21st century.
In this hour I talk with Gary Rivlin, an Investigative Fund reporting fellow at the Nation Institute and former reporter for the New York Times about the 10th anniversary after Hurricane Katrina, and where much of the city stands in terms of reconstruction. The title of this hour should give you a good indication…
Gary and I also go on to discuss the effort by the mostly black local government to discourage lower income/minority citizens of New Orleans from returning home after the tragedy.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No