Ben Carson’s Wild Rhetoric
Hillary Clinton and the TPP
The Up-Coming Democratic Debate
I’m joined by Republican Strategist Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies. We discuss the surprising news of front runner Kevin McCarthy pulling his name out of the race for House Speaker, whether or not this leaves the GOP in disarray, and who the favorite for House Speaker is now.
I analyze a recent interview between Hillary Clinton and Chuck Todd where they discuss Syria, Assad, foreign policy, domestic issues, abortion and where she differs from President Obama.
I’m joined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm.
We discuss his recent piece/study for the Brooking Institute entitled “Income Growth and Decline Under U.S. Presidents and the New Challenge to Restore Broad Economic Prosperity.”
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No