Ben Carson’s Wild Rhetoric
Hillary Clinton and the TPP
The Up-Coming Democratic Debate
I’m joined by Republican Strategist Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies. We discuss the surprising news of front runner Kevin McCarthy pulling his name out of the race for House Speaker, whether or not this leaves the GOP in disarray, and who the favorite for House Speaker is now.
I analyze a recent interview between Hillary Clinton and Chuck Todd where they discuss Syria, Assad, foreign policy, domestic issues, abortion and where she differs from President Obama.
I’m joined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm.
We discuss his recent piece/study for the Brooking Institute entitled “Income Growth and Decline Under U.S. Presidents and the New Challenge to Restore Broad Economic Prosperity.”
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH