I’m joined by Elizabeth Day, an award-winning author and staff feature writer for the Observer newspaper in the UK. We discuss her interview with actor Matt Damon, where he made his controversial comments regarding gay actors. We’re also joined by callers.
In this hour I speak with my good friend Cliff Schecter about the aftermath of the shooting that took place at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.
The shooter had access to body armor and assault rifles (a.k.a mass murder guns) and often wrote about the glorification of the shooters in mass killings. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED! How many times will I have to come on the air and talk about these tragedies? We need common sense background checks on all gun sales and we need common sense gun owners to step forward and push for this legislation.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No