I’m joined by Elizabeth Day, an award-winning author and staff feature writer for the Observer newspaper in the UK. We discuss her interview with actor Matt Damon, where he made his controversial comments regarding gay actors. We’re also joined by callers.
In this hour I speak with my good friend Cliff Schecter about the aftermath of the shooting that took place at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.
The shooter had access to body armor and assault rifles (a.k.a mass murder guns) and often wrote about the glorification of the shooters in mass killings. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED! How many times will I have to come on the air and talk about these tragedies? We need common sense background checks on all gun sales and we need common sense gun owners to step forward and push for this legislation.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade