Today, I discuss the unfortunate attack that occurred at a Planned Parenthood clinic over the Thanksgiving weekend in Colorado Springs.
I discuss with callers the false hateful rhetoric toward Planned Parenthood from the media, GOP candidates, and other sources, and how it likely led to this tragedy that claimed 3 lives.
I talk about laws surrounding hate speech and what needs to be done to limit how these words influence our actions. Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz need to apologize for their words that put false narratives into the head of this killer.
I’m joined by Gyasi Ross, a member of the Blackfeet Nation. His family also comes from the Suquamish Nation of the Port Madison Indian Reservation where he resides.
We discuss Thanksgiving from an angle that many Americans don’t often think about, the Native American perspective.
Gyasi Ross is a father, an author, a speaker, a lawyer and a filmmaker. TV, radio and print media regularly seek his input on politics, sports, pop culture and their intersections with Native life.
His book “How to Say I Love You In Indian” is available at Amazon.com.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment