Today, I discuss the unfortunate attack that occurred at a Planned Parenthood clinic over the Thanksgiving weekend in Colorado Springs.
I discuss with callers the false hateful rhetoric toward Planned Parenthood from the media, GOP candidates, and other sources, and how it likely led to this tragedy that claimed 3 lives.
I talk about laws surrounding hate speech and what needs to be done to limit how these words influence our actions. Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz need to apologize for their words that put false narratives into the head of this killer.
I’m joined by Gyasi Ross, a member of the Blackfeet Nation. His family also comes from the Suquamish Nation of the Port Madison Indian Reservation where he resides.
We discuss Thanksgiving from an angle that many Americans don’t often think about, the Native American perspective.
Gyasi Ross is a father, an author, a speaker, a lawyer and a filmmaker. TV, radio and print media regularly seek his input on politics, sports, pop culture and their intersections with Native life.
His book “How to Say I Love You In Indian” is available at Amazon.com.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult