Today, I discuss the unfortunate attack that occurred at a Planned Parenthood clinic over the Thanksgiving weekend in Colorado Springs.
I discuss with callers the false hateful rhetoric toward Planned Parenthood from the media, GOP candidates, and other sources, and how it likely led to this tragedy that claimed 3 lives.
I talk about laws surrounding hate speech and what needs to be done to limit how these words influence our actions. Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz need to apologize for their words that put false narratives into the head of this killer.
I’m joined by Gyasi Ross, a member of the Blackfeet Nation. His family also comes from the Suquamish Nation of the Port Madison Indian Reservation where he resides.
We discuss Thanksgiving from an angle that many Americans don’t often think about, the Native American perspective.
Gyasi Ross is a father, an author, a speaker, a lawyer and a filmmaker. TV, radio and print media regularly seek his input on politics, sports, pop culture and their intersections with Native life.
His book “How to Say I Love You In Indian” is available at Amazon.com.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged