I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether people on the ‘No Fly List’/’Terror Watch List’ should be allowed to purchase guns.
Today, I discuss the 2 reactions that people always have in the aftermath of mass shootings in the US. We all feel remorse and sadness for those that loose their lives, at least I hope so. But, or course, the issues that surround these shootings is often divided among party lines.
Liberals like myself grow angry at the inactivity in Congress to do anything about the issues that lead to these killings. Over 90% of Americans and 85% of gun owner’s are in favor of universal background checks on all gun sales. Why isn’t anything being done? This is just one example.
Conservatives for some reason, don’t view tragedies like San Bernardino, Charleston, or Sandy Hook as enough to justify stricter gun laws of any kind. Why is this?
Listen in as I go over the deeply rooted and often personal psychology of gun owners.
I analyze President Obama’s oval office address regarding Terrorism, ISIS, San Bernardino and guns.
I’m joined by Chelsea Parsons, the Vice President of Guns and Crime Policy at American Progress. We discuss why mass shootings should never feel ordinary and what we can do to help stop the epidemic of gun violence in America.
I also debate a caller who sounds as if he is against any common sense gun reforms whatsoever.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR