During the first half of the hour I’m joined by Beth Akers, a fellow in the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families and a Fellow at the Brown Center on Education Policy. We discuss the unprecedented student loan debt crisis in America and how we can fix it.
During the second half of the hour, I’m joined by callers as we discuss the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No