During the first half of the hour I’m joined by Beth Akers, a fellow in the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families and a Fellow at the Brown Center on Education Policy. We discuss the unprecedented student loan debt crisis in America and how we can fix it.
During the second half of the hour, I’m joined by callers as we discuss the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR