I discuss how Donald Trump has flip-flopped countless times on major issues like abortion, the minimum wage, and more. I also discuss whether Donald Trump has any right to complain about Bill Clinton’s marital infidelities considering his own past on the matter.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why people who try to say things like “both sides are equally as bad” about the Democrats vs. Republicans and Hillary vs. Trump are flat out wrong.
Republican Party leaders are waking up this morning, scratching their heads and wondering how they ended up with Donald Trump.
To find the answer, they need to look in the mirror.
I discuss lessons learned from the Holocaust that are applicable today in Syria.
I discuss how Donald Trump has been endorsed by the Grand Wizard of the KKK in Virginia, and why his campaign for President is a lot like ‘the dog who caught the car.’
Also, I’m joined by callers as we discuss comedian Larry Wilmore’s use of the ‘N-word’ toward President Obama during the White House correspondents’ dinner.
- 5/23/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)
- 4/25/2019 How to Combat Trump’s Disregard for the Law
- 4/29/2019 Laura Ingraham Doesn’t Want to Know the Law on Trump’s Taxes
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence