I’m joined by Republican Strategist Mike Lane as we preview the Republican National Convention and discuss the current state of the GOP.
I’m joined by callers as I break down the speeches today by Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton at their joint event in New Hampshire where Sanders formally endorsed Clinton.
Watch this video from 7:55 to 9:43.
Wonder how many cops died because these yahoos loved their AR-15s. Why weren’t they “Good Guys with Guns” the NRA brags about? Why didn’t they “take out” the active shooter?
Because they were gun nuts. Not heroes. They loved parading their weapons around. But when shit got serious, they panicked and ran and caused the police to waste time and resources taking care of them.
NO ONE is safer when an untrained civilian carries an AR-15. So-called “Good Guys with Guns” lead to the deaths of MORE innocents than if the Good Guys didn’t have guns.
And if any of these so-called “Good Guys” were shot dead because they were carrying an AR-15 in the midst of an active shooting, who could blame the police for killing them?
I discuss a new federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. I also question why the mainstream media seems to be ignoring the filing.
I discuss Hillary’s Clinton’s handling of her emails as Secretary of State and FBI Director James Comey’s recommendation today that no charges be filed relating to the matter.
Here’s the article I reference in my program.
I Triggered a State Department Leak More Serious Than Hillary Clinton’s. You might be surprised at how light the punishment was.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No