I’m joined by callers as we discuss our favorite parts of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who was better prepared, and the issues covered in the debate.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses how America’s journalists have failed to inform Americans what is the truth when it comes to the many lies that Donald Trump has told during his presidential campaign.
Mark also discusses why this is a concern ahead of tonight’s first presidential debate. This includes recent comments by the Head Of the Presidential Debates Commission that moderators should not fact-check candidates.
Mark discusses the lies Trump has produced throughout not only this campaign, but throughout his professional life. It was found that Trump used money from his own charity to settle his legal disputes which is illegal and prohibited by the IRS. And we haven’t even seen his taxes yet. Not only that, he never paid the winnings from a $1 Million hole-in-one contest that was promised to a golfer at one of his own courses!
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way