I’m joined by callers as we discuss our favorite parts of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who was better prepared, and the issues covered in the debate.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses how America’s journalists have failed to inform Americans what is the truth when it comes to the many lies that Donald Trump has told during his presidential campaign.
Mark also discusses why this is a concern ahead of tonight’s first presidential debate. This includes recent comments by the Head Of the Presidential Debates Commission that moderators should not fact-check candidates.
Mark discusses the lies Trump has produced throughout not only this campaign, but throughout his professional life. It was found that Trump used money from his own charity to settle his legal disputes which is illegal and prohibited by the IRS. And we haven’t even seen his taxes yet. Not only that, he never paid the winnings from a $1 Million hole-in-one contest that was promised to a golfer at one of his own courses!
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade