I’m joined by callers as we discuss our favorite parts of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who was better prepared, and the issues covered in the debate.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses how America’s journalists have failed to inform Americans what is the truth when it comes to the many lies that Donald Trump has told during his presidential campaign.
Mark also discusses why this is a concern ahead of tonight’s first presidential debate. This includes recent comments by the Head Of the Presidential Debates Commission that moderators should not fact-check candidates.
Mark discusses the lies Trump has produced throughout not only this campaign, but throughout his professional life. It was found that Trump used money from his own charity to settle his legal disputes which is illegal and prohibited by the IRS. And we haven’t even seen his taxes yet. Not only that, he never paid the winnings from a $1 Million hole-in-one contest that was promised to a golfer at one of his own courses!
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged