I explain what I’ve learned about the average Donald Trump supporter, after meeting many of them in my home state of Virginia.
A couple of weeks ago, Swiss Radio sent me to rural and small-town West Virginia to illustrate the Blue-America/Red-America divide.
It is interesting to get their perspective on our perspective. Although the final result is in French, you can hear a lot of our debate in English. I’ll translate the French part in the comment below.
Below is the two-minute “teaser.”
And here’s a link to the two-part series (which I haven’t translated yet) with pictures and audio.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No