I explain what I’ve learned about the average Donald Trump supporter, after meeting many of them in my home state of Virginia.
A couple of weeks ago, Swiss Radio sent me to rural and small-town West Virginia to illustrate the Blue-America/Red-America divide.
It is interesting to get their perspective on our perspective. Although the final result is in French, you can hear a lot of our debate in English. I’ll translate the French part in the comment below.
Below is the two-minute “teaser.”
And here’s a link to the two-part series (which I haven’t translated yet) with pictures and audio.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade