[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=9782310″ theme=”light” autoplay=”false” playlist=”false” cover=”https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/52f4bf0584d4f4230bf55cf3ee46cfe8.jpg” width=”100%” height=”400px”]
I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
- 9/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown