[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=9782310″ theme=”light” autoplay=”false” playlist=”false” cover=”https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/52f4bf0584d4f4230bf55cf3ee46cfe8.jpg” width=”100%” height=”400px”]
I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No