[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=9782310″ theme=”light” autoplay=”false” playlist=”false” cover=”https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/52f4bf0584d4f4230bf55cf3ee46cfe8.jpg” width=”100%” height=”400px”]
I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult