[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=9782310″ theme=”light” autoplay=”false” playlist=”false” cover=”https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/images.spreaker.com/original/52f4bf0584d4f4230bf55cf3ee46cfe8.jpg” width=”100%” height=”400px”]
I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
- 6/4/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe