I was on FOX three times today to discuss Charlottesville.
(They changed the topic at the last minute on me.)
Here’s the first time, which occurred prior to Trump tweeting or saying anything about it:
Here’s the second time, where Trump’s tweet comes out in breaking news in the middle:
Here’s the third time, after Trump condemns “many sides” but does not denounce white supremacy:
[spreaker type=player resource=”episode_id=12555468″ width=”100%” height=”200px” theme=”light” playlist=”false” playlist-continuous=”false” autoplay=”false” live-autoplay=”false” chapters-image=”true” ]
I discuss the inflammatory remarks of President Trump against the North Korean’s and Kim Jong Un as North Korea continues to build an arsenal of nuclear weapons. The tensions have increased dramatically over the last few weeks. I go on to offer my suggestion for what President Trump and his administration should do in order to prevent a war with North Korea.
Watch this episode here on Facebook Live:
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH