In this hour of ‘the Inside Scoop,’ I discuss how Trump’s latest racist acts are designed to distract from the fact that he has failed to deliver for lower and middle income Americans.
These include his attacks on Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Talib and Ayanna Presley. As well as how Trump basked in the ‘send her back’ chant at his rally, and then lied by saying he spoke up quickly to stop it.
- 9/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown