In this hour of ‘the Inside Scoop,’ I discuss how Trump’s latest racist acts are designed to distract from the fact that he has failed to deliver for lower and middle income Americans.
These include his attacks on Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Talib and Ayanna Presley. As well as how Trump basked in the ‘send her back’ chant at his rally, and then lied by saying he spoke up quickly to stop it.
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context