Just after Trump is impeached and Billy Graham’s magazine points out Trump is debasing Christianity and making evangelicals into hypocrites, all Fox News wants to talk about is AOC.
During this episode, I argue that impeaching Donald Trump was the right thing, even if politically difficult, because otherwise it would have been cart blanche for any future President to abuse the law.
I also detail how Trump supporters are willing to put their loyalty to the man ahead of their loyalty to the United States.
During the second half of the show, I read portions of the blockbuster ‘Christianity Today’ op-ed calling for Donald Trump’s removal from office. I share how the piece highlights the clear conflict between Christianity and Donald Trump, and how Trump’s supporters have been willing to sacrifice their values for some transactional purpose. For example, turning a blind eye to Trump’s bad acts in exchange for conservative Supreme Court judges.
This is my final episode until April of 2020, as I will be working full-time as a Virginia State Delegate for the first three months of the year.
Watch this episode here on Periscope
During this episode, I detail how Congressional Republicans are lying about indisputable facts, a la the novel ‘1984,’ in their attempts to defend the newly impeached President Trump. I include audio examples of this by House Republicans Debbie Lesko, Mark Meadows and Tom Cole.
Watch this episode here on Periscope TV –> https://pscp.tv/w/1nAJEZdqlzvxL
Listen to more ‘Inside Scoop,’ and watch Mark’s TV appearances, for free at www.MarkLevinetalk.com.
During this episode, I’m joined by my longtime friend, Republican Strategist Mike Lane. We debate what the GOP is thinking on impeachment, including Trump’s impeachable offenses relating to his quid pro quo with the President of Ukraine.
Watch this episode here on Periscope TV
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner