General Wesley Clark for President of the United States
Guest: Bill Buck, National Press Secretary for the Clark Campaign
I have endorsed General Wesley Clark for President because I believe he has the integrity, the intellect, and the courage, creativity, and convictions necessary to be an excellent President.
Talk Radio Host Mark Levine Endorses General Wesley Clark for President
Mark Levine, Host of WAGE 1200-AM’s “The Inside Scoop,” broadcast in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and in Northern Virginia, announced his endorsement today for General Wesley Clark for President of the United States.
“General Clark has the integrity, intellect, courage, creativeness, and convictions that would make an excellent President of the United States.
Leaving Children Behind
Special Guest: D.C. Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton
In his campaign, Govenor Bush promised to be a different sort of Republican on Education. Like his father — who promised to be the “Education President” but did little to improve it — G.W. Bush promised to “leave no child left behind.”
Congress took President Bush at his word, and a bipartisan majority approved his “No Child Left Behind Act” which was supposed to increase the accountability of schools via frequent national testing AND increase the funds going to our public schools.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment