“It’s All About Discrimination: A Layman’s Guide to Bush’s Faith-Based Initiative”
(written March 2003)
Q. I don’t understand President Bush’s “Faith-Based” Initiative. Can you explain it to me?
A. Sure. It’s all about discrimination.
Did Bush manipulate intelligence to justify the war in Iraq?
Should estate taxes be discarded?
What about the recent Supreme Court opinions on affirmative action and sodomy?
[Editor’s note written on the Second Anniversary: June 22, 2005]
On the first broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP, Mark Levine asked why the Bush Administration had not adequately funded homeland security and why there had been no investigation into its use of intelligence information prior to 9/11 and prior to the war in Iraq. The questions asked two years ago remain unanswered today.
Mark’s conclusions, that Bush was trying to “control his own intelligence” and the Administration was “manipulating the evidence”, which the first caller to the show mocked as a “runaway train” two years ago, have now been confirmed by the Secret Downing Street Minutes, which stated “the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”
- 10/22/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult
- 10/1/2020 “Will You Shut Up, Man?”
- 9/24/2020 How Many More Will Die from the GOP’s Obsessive Lust for Power at All Costs?
- 9/18/2020 Decency or Dictatorship: The Choice Is Yours
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup