During today’s episode, I outline how gun violence has transformed from an epidemic to a pandemic here in America. This includes America losing over 40,000 every year to gun violence. That’s an American killed by a gun every 15 minutes.
In the spirit of the Frederick Douglass quote, “I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs,” we now need to act in order to reduce gun violence. I explain how in the second part of today’s episode.
You can also watch this episode here on Facebook Live.
Reflecting on the recent mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, I discuss how we stop this nightmare of a vicious cycle of gun violence in America.
In this must listen hour of “Inside Scoop with Mark Levine”, he dissects every angle of the past 2 Democratic primary debates, aired on CNN earlier this week.
You’ll hear highlights from both nights, with nearly every major player spoken for in some fashion.
Laugh along to a three minute barrage of attacks on former VP Joe Biden. Hear pointed remarks on racism from Marianne Williamson and Senator Michael Bennett.
Mark doesn’t stump for one candidate or another. He instead lets them offer their opinions for themselves, as progressive voters ought remember there is ample time to decide who to support come February, 2020.
In this hour of ‘the Inside Scoop,’ I discuss how Trump’s latest racist acts are designed to distract from the fact that he has failed to deliver for lower and middle income Americans.
These include his attacks on Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Talib and Ayanna Presley. As well as how Trump basked in the ‘send her back’ chant at his rally, and then lied by saying he spoke up quickly to stop it.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way