I discuss how Donald Trump has been endorsed by the Grand Wizard of the KKK in Virginia, and why his campaign for President is a lot like ‘the dog who caught the car.’
Also, I’m joined by callers as we discuss comedian Larry Wilmore’s use of the ‘N-word’ toward President Obama during the White House correspondents’ dinner.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss sexism in politics, including the recent comments from Donald Trump about Hillary Clinton playing ‘the woman card.’
In this hour I discuss what the coming months hold for the Supreme Court. The nomination of Merrick Garland seemingly waits in limbo and 4-4 splits on decisions may hold strong consequences for the court.
I also delve into the most recent case being heard by the Supreme Court titled United States v. Texas, which is a challenge to Obama administrations programs that allow over 4 million undocumented immigrants to temporarily remain in the country. I discuss the implications of this case, and what it could mean if the executive orders of President Obama are dismantled.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult