Anxious to change the narrative from Trump’s massive attempt to coverup the Russian espionage he cooperated with and encouraged to win the Presidency, Fox asked me to focus on the Economy and how “good” Trump had done there.
I asked some simple questions to make clear that most Americans were not better off than they were two years ago.
When you tell victims of crime, “If you report the crime, you’ll be deported,” fewer people report crimes.
But that doesn’t mean crime goes down.
In fact, crime goes up.
Why do Laura Ingraham and Corey Stewart support laws that help gangs commit vicious crimes?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult