Anxious to change the narrative from Trump’s massive attempt to coverup the Russian espionage he cooperated with and encouraged to win the Presidency, Fox asked me to focus on the Economy and how “good” Trump had done there.
I asked some simple questions to make clear that most Americans were not better off than they were two years ago.
When you tell victims of crime, “If you report the crime, you’ll be deported,” fewer people report crimes.
But that doesn’t mean crime goes down.
In fact, crime goes up.
Why do Laura Ingraham and Corey Stewart support laws that help gangs commit vicious crimes?
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way