(2nd half of stream available .mp3)
It All Depends on What the Definition of “Learned” Is
Who tells a bigger lie, Clinton or Bush? President Clinton said, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman — Miss Lewinksy.” These eleven words were roundly condemned as being a lie to the American people (even though “sexual relations,” defined by Webster’s as “coitus” technically involves an act that Clinton almost certainly avoided with Monica).
Clinton later justified his denial under oath that he “is” having an affair with Monica with “it all depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is” (i.e., Clinton was having such an affair, but is not now). This ultra-technical explanation was roundly mocked by late-night comics and Americans nationwide. And, of course, Clinton was impeached, but not prosecuted for perjury, because his statements, though clearly intending to mislead us, were “technically accurate.”
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment