(2nd half of stream available .mp3)
It All Depends on What the Definition of “Learned” Is
Who tells a bigger lie, Clinton or Bush? President Clinton said, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman — Miss Lewinksy.” These eleven words were roundly condemned as being a lie to the American people (even though “sexual relations,” defined by Webster’s as “coitus” technically involves an act that Clinton almost certainly avoided with Monica).
Clinton later justified his denial under oath that he “is” having an affair with Monica with “it all depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is” (i.e., Clinton was having such an affair, but is not now). This ultra-technical explanation was roundly mocked by late-night comics and Americans nationwide. And, of course, Clinton was impeached, but not prosecuted for perjury, because his statements, though clearly intending to mislead us, were “technically accurate.”
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way