A cozy relationship
Have you heard of the religious cult leader Rev. Sun Myung Moon?
Maybe you’ve heard about his coercive attempts in the 1970’s to indoctrinate college students, separate them from their families, hold them against their will, and brainwash them into “Moonies” handing out flowers on street corners…
Do we need a third war right now?
While our troops occupy Afghanistan and Iraq — the first war mandatory and the second war voluntary — a quieter voluntary war goes on at home: the war against drugs.
The war against drugs may well cost more money and lives than the war in Afghanistan, except it’s a war by Americans against Americans.
The Filibuster of Bush Judges: Is it Justified?
This week, Miguel Estrada removed his name from contention as a Bush nominee to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals because 45 Democrats blocked his nomination from coming up for a vote. He is the third Bush nominee to be refused a vote. In contrast, the Republicans refused to allow more than 60 Clinton nominees to have a vote in the Senate on their nomination.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged