A cozy relationship
Have you heard of the religious cult leader Rev. Sun Myung Moon?
Maybe you’ve heard about his coercive attempts in the 1970’s to indoctrinate college students, separate them from their families, hold them against their will, and brainwash them into “Moonies” handing out flowers on street corners…
Do we need a third war right now?
While our troops occupy Afghanistan and Iraq — the first war mandatory and the second war voluntary — a quieter voluntary war goes on at home: the war against drugs.
The war against drugs may well cost more money and lives than the war in Afghanistan, except it’s a war by Americans against Americans.
The Filibuster of Bush Judges: Is it Justified?
This week, Miguel Estrada removed his name from contention as a Bush nominee to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals because 45 Democrats blocked his nomination from coming up for a vote. He is the third Bush nominee to be refused a vote. In contrast, the Republicans refused to allow more than 60 Clinton nominees to have a vote in the Senate on their nomination.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way