Who’s In Charge of the White House? (Hint: It ain’t Bush)
Special Guest: Barbara Comstock, Former Spokesperson for the Justice Department
Have you ever had a boss that you knew just wasn’t competent to do his job?
You know the type: he’s been promoted well beyond his ability. Maybe he’s the prior boss’s son. And he does his best to talk a good game. (In fact, you tell him what to say.) But you know that at the end of the day, you have to do both his job and yours while working damned hard to make him look good. And he does his best not to let outsiders know how completely bewildered he is at his job. You pray — hard — that he won’t be faced with a tough decision and screw it up.
General Wesley Clark for President of the United States
Guest: Bill Buck, National Press Secretary for the Clark Campaign
I have endorsed General Wesley Clark for President because I believe he has the integrity, the intellect, and the courage, creativity, and convictions necessary to be an excellent President.
Talk Radio Host Mark Levine Endorses General Wesley Clark for President
Mark Levine, Host of WAGE 1200-AM’s “The Inside Scoop,” broadcast in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and in Northern Virginia, announced his endorsement today for General Wesley Clark for President of the United States.
“General Clark has the integrity, intellect, courage, creativeness, and convictions that would make an excellent President of the United States.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way