Guest: Christy Setzer, Communications Director for the Senate Majority Project (A spokesperson for the Republican National Committee was also invited to come and tell the RNC’s side of the story. He declined and refused to give any comment.)
Did you know the Republican National Committee is accused of jamming Democratic “get-out-the-vote” telephone lines in the close New Hampshire election that elected Senator Sununu? Did you know people have already been indicted for this crime? Get THE INSIDE SCOOP!
The State of Israel always seems in constant war.
So how did we get in the mess we are today?
Mark sketches a quick history of the Middle East. 4000 years in less than an hour. So listen fast!
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged