(Archive) (Download Time = 1-3 minutes.)
Guest: Nonie Darwish, Author of Now They Call Me Infidel : Why I Rejected Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror. Ms. Darwish grew up in Gaza but has a very different perspective from most Gazans. She has lived in the United States now for many years. This is her website.
(Unfortunately, the archive of this show is not working. Too bad it was a fascinating show.)
Mark debates guest George Landrith, President of Frontiers of Freedom Institute
In the last check and balance left in our system — and by the closest of margins, the United States Supreme Court delivered a shocking rebuke to George Bush saying that despite Bush’s claims to have virtually unlimited power to ignore the limitations imposed by the Constitution, the Geneva Conventions, and the nations’ other treaties and laws, the President actually must follow the law!
It was surprising yet heartening to see, by the slenderest of margins, that at least five justices on the Supreme Court still believe that the President must uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
Of course, if Justice Stevens, aged 86, dies in the next two years, the last barrier to Presidential unlimited power will be removed.
This case should remind us all how close to one-man rule we really are…
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment