(Archive) (Download Time = 1-3 minutes.)
Guest: Nonie Darwish, Author of Now They Call Me Infidel : Why I Rejected Jihad for America, Israel, and the War on Terror. Ms. Darwish grew up in Gaza but has a very different perspective from most Gazans. She has lived in the United States now for many years. This is her website.
(Unfortunately, the archive of this show is not working. Too bad it was a fascinating show.)
Mark debates guest George Landrith, President of Frontiers of Freedom Institute
In the last check and balance left in our system — and by the closest of margins, the United States Supreme Court delivered a shocking rebuke to George Bush saying that despite Bush’s claims to have virtually unlimited power to ignore the limitations imposed by the Constitution, the Geneva Conventions, and the nations’ other treaties and laws, the President actually must follow the law!
It was surprising yet heartening to see, by the slenderest of margins, that at least five justices on the Supreme Court still believe that the President must uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
Of course, if Justice Stevens, aged 86, dies in the next two years, the last barrier to Presidential unlimited power will be removed.
This case should remind us all how close to one-man rule we really are…
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No