Today, I endorse Ned Lamont over Joe Lieberman. I hope the Connecticut Senate Primary will be seen in history as a turning point for the Democratic Party.
I’m also glad that the debate over whether or not Mel Gibson is antisemitic or not is resolved: Gibson IS antisemitic. And his attempt to reform himself needs to be far more than a public relations ploy. I think Gibson needs to go to Auschwitz to see the bones, the hair, the shoes, and the consequences of his unreasoning hatred. In Mel Gibson: Holocaust a “Numbers Game”, Fox News reports that Gibson’s bigotry long pre-dates his most recent drunken episode.
The Republicans’ dastardly plan to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich….
Guest: Bill Samuel, Legislative Director for the AFL/CIO
- 11/21/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH