Today, I endorse Ned Lamont over Joe Lieberman. I hope the Connecticut Senate Primary will be seen in history as a turning point for the Democratic Party.
I’m also glad that the debate over whether or not Mel Gibson is antisemitic or not is resolved: Gibson IS antisemitic. And his attempt to reform himself needs to be far more than a public relations ploy. I think Gibson needs to go to Auschwitz to see the bones, the hair, the shoes, and the consequences of his unreasoning hatred. In Mel Gibson: Holocaust a “Numbers Game”, Fox News reports that Gibson’s bigotry long pre-dates his most recent drunken episode.
The Republicans’ dastardly plan to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich….
Guest: Bill Samuel, Legislative Director for the AFL/CIO
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No