Special Pre-Election Friday Show!
Mark interviews those working on a Democratic victory. His first guest is Clint Curtis, the man who was hired by Republicans trying to design software to steal votes and is currently running against the man who hired him, Congressman Tom Feeney, former Speaker of the Florida House.
Mark also interviews Economist Jared Bernstein and Democratic Political Consultant Cliff Schecter.
Guests: Vickie Karp and Abbe Waldman DeLozier, Authors and Editors of HACKED: High Tech Election Theft in America
Vickie Karp is a Board Member of Black-Box Voting and Chairman of the Coalition for Visible Ballots.
In November, a clear majority of Americans will vote for a Democratic-Party controlled Congress. But will their votes be counted? Karl Rove, in predicting a Republican victory in the House, as well as the Senate, may have already planned fraud. But if the Democrats DON’T win the House, with the polls showing them up by 15% and the Wall Street Journal showing support of the Republican Congress at a mind-boggling low 16%, wouldn’t people riot in the streets?
How can the election machines be hacked? You won’t want to miss this important show.
(Even if fairly counted, the Democrats will not get near the seats that they would if the United States were a democracy premised on “one person-one vote”. The only thing I find more scary in November than the hackable Diebold election machines is the quite open gerrymandering that assures Republicans will be elected far out of proportion to the votes of the American People for them.)
Mark is reporting live via telephone from Washington today, with Bob Kincaid hosting the show.
Mark’s attending a public forum where David Corn, Washington Editor of The Nation, and Michael Isikoff, investigative reporter of Newsweek, discuss their new book, Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War, which explores the inner workings of the current administration and the deliberations behind the build up to the Iraq War.
Here’s a quote from the forum.
“As debate continues to swirl around the causes and lead up to our involvement in Iraq, two of Washington’s premier investigative reporters have released a new, insiders account of the bitter battles between the CIA and the White House, the skirmishes within the intelligence community over the existence of weapons of mass destruction, and a top reporter’s ties to Iraqi exiles fomenting for war.”
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult