Guest: Jim Parmelee, Chairman of the Northern Virginia Republican Political Action Committee and President of Republicans United for Tax Relief
Mark searches under rocks to see if there are any Republicans left and what they think about last Tuesday’s election. Should the Republican Party move more to the Center or more to the Right? Do even they agree that the Republican Congress led the nation in the wrong direction and now support the Democratic Plan for America?
The Elections of 2006 prove that nice guys do not always finish last….
For my friends, the conspiracy theorists, I give you this:
Strong Evidence of Computer Fraud in One Florida Congressional Race
As I said on the Verified Voting show, the fact that we have paper records in 35 states prevented widescale fraud, but I did predict that if fraud occurred, it would happen in Florida, the state that has the most easy-to-hack voting system in the country.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No