Guest: Jim Parmelee, Chairman of the Northern Virginia Republican Political Action Committee and President of Republicans United for Tax Relief
Mark searches under rocks to see if there are any Republicans left and what they think about last Tuesday’s election. Should the Republican Party move more to the Center or more to the Right? Do even they agree that the Republican Congress led the nation in the wrong direction and now support the Democratic Plan for America?
The Elections of 2006 prove that nice guys do not always finish last….
For my friends, the conspiracy theorists, I give you this:
Strong Evidence of Computer Fraud in One Florida Congressional Race
As I said on the Verified Voting show, the fact that we have paper records in 35 states prevented widescale fraud, but I did predict that if fraud occurred, it would happen in Florida, the state that has the most easy-to-hack voting system in the country.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade