Mark takes on Republican strategist Mike Lane today LIVE. Here’s your chance to call in and challenge Mike on Alberto Gonzales, the War in Iraq, our massive deficits, or any of the myriad of other ways in which his party is driving America deeper and deeper into a massive hole that will take us decades to dig our way out!
Mark will finish playing the debate from yesterday and discuss the current War in Lebanon and War in Gaza.
But all news of the week — from Monica Goodling to the immigration bill to the Democrats’ capitulation — is up for discussion.
VIDEO of show / Audio Archive
War between Lebanon and Palestinian Arab terrorists…
War between Fatah and Hamas…
And war between Israel and Gaza Arabs, who, following Israel’s unilateral withdrawal from Gaza (which Israel conquered from Egypt in a defensive war in 1967), responded to this “gesture of peace” by raining hundreds of missiles on Israeli cities…
Is Israel to be blamed for this violence?
Will it ever end?
1. Should Israel give up large swaths of territory to terrorist groups dedicated to the obliteration of the Jewish State in the hope they’ll change their mind?
2. Or should Israel sit back behind its newly-built wall and wait, hope, and pray that someday the majority of Palestinian Arabs will be willing to compromise?
Today, expect a lively and passionate debate between Mark (just back from his visit to Israel) and Josh Reubner, co-founder of Jews for Peace in Palestine and Israel. Josh answers “yes” to the first question and advocates the boycott of companies that do business with Israel but no boycott of Hamas. Mark answers “yes” to the second question and does not believe that Israel should hand over its security to those sworn to its destruction.
Let us recall today the brave men and women that fought and died for their country.
Let us recognize their sacrifice, even as we condemn the wicked policymakers that sent and continue to send such patriotic Americans to early graves, because of the misguided and venal motives of those who would never have the courage to risk their lives to protect their country.
(No Show Today)
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult