Finally, Gonzales resigns, and the media seems more interested in Michael Vick.
Meanwhile an amazing article in Newsweek shows just how much the Iraq War has harmed our attempts to capture Bin Laden, including a crucial moment (quoted below) when both Bush and Cheney REFUSED CIA demands for 800 troops to capture Bin Laden.
Why are securing Iraqi oil fields worth the risk of 160,000 troops but capturing Bin Laden not worth the risk of 800?
Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)