Finally, Gonzales resigns, and the media seems more interested in Michael Vick.
Meanwhile an amazing article in Newsweek shows just how much the Iraq War has harmed our attempts to capture Bin Laden, including a crucial moment (quoted below) when both Bush and Cheney REFUSED CIA demands for 800 troops to capture Bin Laden.
Why are securing Iraqi oil fields worth the risk of 160,000 troops but capturing Bin Laden not worth the risk of 800?
Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged