Finally, Gonzales resigns, and the media seems more interested in Michael Vick.
Meanwhile an amazing article in Newsweek shows just how much the Iraq War has harmed our attempts to capture Bin Laden, including a crucial moment (quoted below) when both Bush and Cheney REFUSED CIA demands for 800 troops to capture Bin Laden.
Why are securing Iraqi oil fields worth the risk of 160,000 troops but capturing Bin Laden not worth the risk of 800?
Guest: Mike Lane, President of IntElephant Strategies
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!