Listen to Audio Here
The problem with Scalia is NOT that he’s an originalist.
The problem with Scalia is he’s a hypocrite.
Which 60 Minutes‘ recent puff piece did little to unearth.
But I did. As a student at Yale Law School, I put Scalia in his place…twice.
I challenged him on his own terms as a pure textualist.
And proved to him — in the face of hundreds of law students who laughed and taunted him for his failure to answer my challenge — that he is NOT an originalist.
In today’s show, I share my personal “smack-down” of Scalia, as I comment on the 60 Minutes interview.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult