Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
Live from Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium in Denver
Mark comments on the magical moment, having just seen Barack Obama speak in person.
(Only 3 minutes of commentary – Mark’s cell phone died)
Complete Obama Acceptance Speech (plus sound from introductory video) (58 minutes)
Full HORN commentary on speech (including Mark’s 3 minutes in Part 1 at 18 minutes after) (Total: 1 hour 11 minutes)
Mark reports live from Denver with Bob Kincaid (3 hours)
Hear the official roll call vote and the nomination of Barack Obama for President.
What did Hillary Clinton do?
Guest: Paul WaldmanÃ‚Â of Media Matters talks about the smear campaign against Barack Obama
Bill Clinton and Joe Biden speak
Hear the speeches live from Denver, with Mark’s and Bob’s commentary (2 hours).
Mark’s in Denver, reporting live with Guy James (6 hours)
They debate aÃ‚Â conservative radio talk show host and continue by discussing Ted Kennedy, Michelle Obama, whether Obama is elitist, and Democratic v. Republican ‘family falues.”
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way