Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
Live from Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium in Denver
Mark comments on the magical moment, having just seen Barack Obama speak in person.
(Only 3 minutes of commentary – Mark’s cell phone died)
Complete Obama Acceptance Speech (plus sound from introductory video) (58 minutes)
Full HORN commentary on speech (including Mark’s 3 minutes in Part 1 at 18 minutes after) (Total: 1 hour 11 minutes)
Mark reports live from Denver with Bob Kincaid (3 hours)
Hear the official roll call vote and the nomination of Barack Obama for President.
What did Hillary Clinton do?
Guest: Paul WaldmanÃ‚Â of Media Matters talks about the smear campaign against Barack Obama
Bill Clinton and Joe Biden speak
Hear the speeches live from Denver, with Mark’s and Bob’s commentary (2 hours).
Mark’s in Denver, reporting live with Guy James (6 hours)
They debate aÃ‚Â conservative radio talk show host and continue by discussing Ted Kennedy, Michelle Obama, whether Obama is elitist, and Democratic v. Republican ‘family falues.”
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!