“A Glittering Jewel of Colossal Ignorance”
Yesterday, Rush Limbaugh called me a “glittering jewel.”
Actually he called me a “glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.”
But I no more took his quotation about me out of context just now than he took mine.
First, the Rush clip, in its full context:
Now, what I actually said:
See a difference?
OK, it may be hard to spot in the unedited clips. So here’s the same thing tightly focused.
Rush playing me on air (without mentioning he intentionally tampered with the audio to remove a crucial sentence):
What I actually said:
Let me spell it out.
Rush claims I said:
“If you heard Rush Limbaugh today, he specifically compared Barack Obama to Hitler. This is not rhetoric that’s coming out of nowhere. People understand the tea party activists are drawing Hitler mustaches on Obama. They’re doing it for a reason”
What I actually said was this:
“David, if you heard Rush Limbaugh today, he specifically compared Barack Obama to Hitler. He said in fact that Bart Stupak was the Neville Chamberlain to Barack Obama’s Hitler. This is not rhetoric that’s coming out of nowhere. People understand the tea party activists are drawing Hitler mustaches on Obama. They’re doing it for a reason”
Why do you think Rush removed that sentence that specifically showed where he compared Obama to Hitler then went on a long rant saying, “Adolf Hitler was not mentioned on this program yesterday” ?
Maybe it’s because he mentioned the Obama/Hitler comparison on the program the day before yesterday and thinks his dittoheads are too stupid to remember two days ago?
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)