Speaker Boehner said Republicans are fine with cutting a million or so American jobs to save a few bucks and decrease the deficit. So why are the only jobs Republicans care about those of people making corporate jets, caviar, and Rolls Royces? Not that their jobs would suffer one iota if Donald Trump had to pay a few hundred dollars extra for his multi-million-dollar corporate jet… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8SGrFnEV0
Is it really worth it to declare economic Armageddon rather than make corporate jet owners lose their corporate welfare checks?
“Battleline” with Alan Nathan
For once, in a very long time, it feels like the President has been listening to me.
My only complaint is that this press conference should have been done months ago, in prime time.
The Raucous Caucus invites the President of the United States to our show tonight…for some tough love.
Do you ever watch President Obama
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead