Speaker Boehner said Republicans are fine with cutting a million or so American jobs to save a few bucks and decrease the deficit. So why are the only jobs Republicans care about those of people making corporate jets, caviar, and Rolls Royces? Not that their jobs would suffer one iota if Donald Trump had to pay a few hundred dollars extra for his multi-million-dollar corporate jet… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8SGrFnEV0
Is it really worth it to declare economic Armageddon rather than make corporate jet owners lose their corporate welfare checks?
“Battleline” with Alan Nathan
For once, in a very long time, it feels like the President has been listening to me.
My only complaint is that this press conference should have been done months ago, in prime time.
The Raucous Caucus invites the President of the United States to our show tonight…for some tough love.
Do you ever watch President Obama
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult