Speaker Boehner said Republicans are fine with cutting a million or so American jobs to save a few bucks and decrease the deficit. So why are the only jobs Republicans care about those of people making corporate jets, caviar, and Rolls Royces? Not that their jobs would suffer one iota if Donald Trump had to pay a few hundred dollars extra for his multi-million-dollar corporate jet… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8SGrFnEV0
Is it really worth it to declare economic Armageddon rather than make corporate jet owners lose their corporate welfare checks?
“Battleline” with Alan Nathan
For once, in a very long time, it feels like the President has been listening to me.
My only complaint is that this press conference should have been done months ago, in prime time.
The Raucous Caucus invites the President of the United States to our show tonight…for some tough love.
Do you ever watch President Obama
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!