Speaker Boehner said Republicans are fine with cutting a million or so American jobs to save a few bucks and decrease the deficit. So why are the only jobs Republicans care about those of people making corporate jets, caviar, and Rolls Royces? Not that their jobs would suffer one iota if Donald Trump had to pay a few hundred dollars extra for his multi-million-dollar corporate jet… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8SGrFnEV0
Is it really worth it to declare economic Armageddon rather than make corporate jet owners lose their corporate welfare checks?
“Battleline” with Alan Nathan
For once, in a very long time, it feels like the President has been listening to me.
My only complaint is that this press conference should have been done months ago, in prime time.
The Raucous Caucus invites the President of the United States to our show tonight…for some tough love.
Do you ever watch President Obama
- 10/22/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult
- 10/1/2020 “Will You Shut Up, Man?”
- 9/24/2020 How Many More Will Die from the GOP’s Obsessive Lust for Power at All Costs?
- 9/18/2020 Decency or Dictatorship: The Choice Is Yours
- 9/10/2020 How Could Any Republican Still Support Donald Trump?
- 8/27/2020 Gaslighting: The Republican Dystopia
- 8/20/2020 Light and Darkness
- 8/13/2020 Trump’s Attempted Postal Coup