Speaker Boehner said Republicans are fine with cutting a million or so American jobs to save a few bucks and decrease the deficit. So why are the only jobs Republicans care about those of people making corporate jets, caviar, and Rolls Royces? Not that their jobs would suffer one iota if Donald Trump had to pay a few hundred dollars extra for his multi-million-dollar corporate jet… httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8SGrFnEV0
Is it really worth it to declare economic Armageddon rather than make corporate jet owners lose their corporate welfare checks?
“Battleline” with Alan Nathan
For once, in a very long time, it feels like the President has been listening to me.
My only complaint is that this press conference should have been done months ago, in prime time.
The Raucous Caucus invites the President of the United States to our show tonight…for some tough love.
Do you ever watch President Obama
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way