On Russian TV, I advocate the world take a much stronger position against the Syrian Government, which has already massacred thousands of innocent Syrian civilians and is poised to kill more.
The people occupying Wall Street finally push the mainstream media to care about the 99.8% of Americans who don’t make $1 million year.
Also, a bill being introduced today in the House and Senate could finally stop the torture of American children in residential “treatment” centers, but the real story is how many of these centers are run by a financing co-chair of the Mitt Romney campaign, and owned by Bain Capital,
- 9/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/26/2019 Biden v. Trump on FOX
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown