Why would the police chief call a non-violent movement “no longer a peaceful protest”?
My guests: Active Participants in Occupy DC
DC Police Decision to Refuse to Investigate OccupyDC Hit and Run is Overturned by Successful OccupyDC Protest [IS]November 7, 2011
1. What should the goals of the Occupy Movement be?
2. How can we end the foreclosure mess that keeps American house prices and the economy down?
3. A rundown of the 2012 Republicans
Let’s compare the Bush War in Iraq
with the Obama War in Libya.
After all, if you’re going to go to war to stop a brutal dictator,
Obama showed us the best way to do it.
American Lives Lost:
Iraq: 4,400 —- Libya: 0
Iraq: Tens of Thousands —- Libya: 0
Iraq: $1 Trillion —- Libya: $1-2 Billion
Iraq: 9 Years —- Libya: 7 months
Iraq: See Us as Occupiers. Government Getting Close to Our Enemy Iran
Libya: See Us as Helping Them Save Themselves.
Iraq: Went it Mostly Alone; Pissed Off World
Libya: Did it with Strong Alliance.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult