Why would the police chief call a non-violent movement “no longer a peaceful protest”?
My guests: Active Participants in Occupy DC
DC Police Decision to Refuse to Investigate OccupyDC Hit and Run is Overturned by Successful OccupyDC Protest [IS]November 7, 2011
1. What should the goals of the Occupy Movement be?
2. How can we end the foreclosure mess that keeps American house prices and the economy down?
3. A rundown of the 2012 Republicans
Let’s compare the Bush War in Iraq
with the Obama War in Libya.
After all, if you’re going to go to war to stop a brutal dictator,
Obama showed us the best way to do it.
American Lives Lost:
Iraq: 4,400 —- Libya: 0
Iraq: Tens of Thousands —- Libya: 0
Iraq: $1 Trillion —- Libya: $1-2 Billion
Iraq: 9 Years —- Libya: 7 months
Iraq: See Us as Occupiers. Government Getting Close to Our Enemy Iran
Libya: See Us as Helping Them Save Themselves.
Iraq: Went it Mostly Alone; Pissed Off World
Libya: Did it with Strong Alliance.
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No