Why would the police chief call a non-violent movement “no longer a peaceful protest”?
My guests: Active Participants in Occupy DC
DC Police Decision to Refuse to Investigate OccupyDC Hit and Run is Overturned by Successful OccupyDC Protest [IS]November 7, 2011
1. What should the goals of the Occupy Movement be?
2. How can we end the foreclosure mess that keeps American house prices and the economy down?
3. A rundown of the 2012 Republicans
Let’s compare the Bush War in Iraq
with the Obama War in Libya.
After all, if you’re going to go to war to stop a brutal dictator,
Obama showed us the best way to do it.
American Lives Lost:
Iraq: 4,400 —- Libya: 0
Iraq: Tens of Thousands —- Libya: 0
Iraq: $1 Trillion —- Libya: $1-2 Billion
Iraq: 9 Years —- Libya: 7 months
Iraq: See Us as Occupiers. Government Getting Close to Our Enemy Iran
Libya: See Us as Helping Them Save Themselves.
Iraq: Went it Mostly Alone; Pissed Off World
Libya: Did it with Strong Alliance.
- 11/15/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TRAITOR