The sound was a little scratchy the first day, our first day to host a radio show remotely away from the home studios. I apologize for this but the conversations are interesting and perfectly understandable.
Today’s show features:
— radio talk show host Nancy Skinner. (First I go on her show for an hour. Then she comes on mine.)
— labor expert Courtney Foley. Do you know what’s going on in Ohio?
— expert on money in politics (particularly SuperPACs) Ryan Clayton
— a prelude to the Supreme Court debate on health care.
— the tragedy of Trayvon Martin
Listen live by clicking here
Call in at 888-653-7543
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult