Tonight I debate Thomas Peters, the Communications Director for the National Organization for Marriage, which is the leading organization in America fighting to deny gay couples the same right to marry that heterosexual couples currently enjoy.
What possible reason — other than prejudice — could they have for requiring gay and lesbian Americans to suffer second-class citizenship?
Expect a lively debate!
- 7/9/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/2/2020 The Republicans Play the Race Card One Last Time
- 6/25/2020 The Swamp Is Draining Us
- 6/18/2020 The Law Still Matters
- 6/11/2020 Sorry, Conservatives. Sadistic Lawless Racism Just Ain’t Considered “Patriotic” Anymore
- 6/4/2020 The President Just Declared War on the People of The United States
- 5/28/2020 Selfishness or Compassion
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die