Tonight I debate Thomas Peters, the Communications Director for the National Organization for Marriage, which is the leading organization in America fighting to deny gay couples the same right to marry that heterosexual couples currently enjoy.
What possible reason — other than prejudice — could they have for requiring gay and lesbian Americans to suffer second-class citizenship?
Expect a lively debate!
- 12/3/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble