Tonight I debate Thomas Peters, the Communications Director for the National Organization for Marriage, which is the leading organization in America fighting to deny gay couples the same right to marry that heterosexual couples currently enjoy.
What possible reason — other than prejudice — could they have for requiring gay and lesbian Americans to suffer second-class citizenship?
Expect a lively debate!
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No