Note how the Putin Propaganda host allows a pro-Putin speaker to go on for several minutes and then won’t give me 10 seconds to talk:
Today at 5 pm, I debate a conservative guest host on the Sean Hannity radio show.
You can listen live by clicking here.
As I wrote in my op-ed published yesterday, I strongly oppose the Supreme Court decision in McCutcheon v. FEC to make it easier for millionaires and billionaires to have even more control over our political system. I presume the guest host supports it. After all, if you can’t use vast wealth to influence the political system, we’d have a democracy rather than a plutocracy. And certainly the Right can’t abide by that. It would be as if “all men were created equal.” And today’s Republicans oppose that kind of revolutionary claptrap proposed by that left-wing socialist Thomas Jefferson.
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult