Note how the Putin Propaganda host allows a pro-Putin speaker to go on for several minutes and then won’t give me 10 seconds to talk:
Today at 5 pm, I debate a conservative guest host on the Sean Hannity radio show.
You can listen live by clicking here.
As I wrote in my op-ed published yesterday, I strongly oppose the Supreme Court decision in McCutcheon v. FEC to make it easier for millionaires and billionaires to have even more control over our political system. I presume the guest host supports it. After all, if you can’t use vast wealth to influence the political system, we’d have a democracy rather than a plutocracy. And certainly the Right can’t abide by that. It would be as if “all men were created equal.” And today’s Republicans oppose that kind of revolutionary claptrap proposed by that left-wing socialist Thomas Jefferson.
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment