Note how the Putin Propaganda host allows a pro-Putin speaker to go on for several minutes and then won’t give me 10 seconds to talk:
Today at 5 pm, I debate a conservative guest host on the Sean Hannity radio show.
You can listen live by clicking here.
As I wrote in my op-ed published yesterday, I strongly oppose the Supreme Court decision in McCutcheon v. FEC to make it easier for millionaires and billionaires to have even more control over our political system. I presume the guest host supports it. After all, if you can’t use vast wealth to influence the political system, we’d have a democracy rather than a plutocracy. And certainly the Right can’t abide by that. It would be as if “all men were created equal.” And today’s Republicans oppose that kind of revolutionary claptrap proposed by that left-wing socialist Thomas Jefferson.
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way