Note how the Putin Propaganda host allows a pro-Putin speaker to go on for several minutes and then won’t give me 10 seconds to talk:
Today at 5 pm, I debate a conservative guest host on the Sean Hannity radio show.
You can listen live by clicking here.
As I wrote in my op-ed published yesterday, I strongly oppose the Supreme Court decision in McCutcheon v. FEC to make it easier for millionaires and billionaires to have even more control over our political system. I presume the guest host supports it. After all, if you can’t use vast wealth to influence the political system, we’d have a democracy rather than a plutocracy. And certainly the Right can’t abide by that. It would be as if “all men were created equal.” And today’s Republicans oppose that kind of revolutionary claptrap proposed by that left-wing socialist Thomas Jefferson.
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged