Tonight Leslie Marshall and I discuss various court cases:
1) Speaker Boehner is suing the president.
2) Supreme Court rules Massachusetts cannot restrict abortion protestors to 35 feet away from clinics.
3) Supreme Court finds recess appointments require a 10-day recess.
4) First federal court of appeals finds marriage equality.
The Australians want to know how a campaign works from the inside.
I’m back on the radio again. Listen tonight as I discuss:
Reflections of a Congressional Candidate:
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
And Crisis in Iraq as Syrian Civil War Spills Over
You can hear me every Wednesday on selected stations and right here at MarkLevineTalk.com
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment