Tonight Leslie Marshall and I discuss various court cases:
1) Speaker Boehner is suing the president.
2) Supreme Court rules Massachusetts cannot restrict abortion protestors to 35 feet away from clinics.
3) Supreme Court finds recess appointments require a 10-day recess.
4) First federal court of appeals finds marriage equality.
The Australians want to know how a campaign works from the inside.
I’m back on the radio again. Listen tonight as I discuss:
Reflections of a Congressional Candidate:
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
And Crisis in Iraq as Syrian Civil War Spills Over
You can hear me every Wednesday on selected stations and right here at MarkLevineTalk.com
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way