Tonight Leslie Marshall and I discuss various court cases:
1) Speaker Boehner is suing the president.
2) Supreme Court rules Massachusetts cannot restrict abortion protestors to 35 feet away from clinics.
3) Supreme Court finds recess appointments require a 10-day recess.
4) First federal court of appeals finds marriage equality.
The Australians want to know how a campaign works from the inside.
I’m back on the radio again. Listen tonight as I discuss:
Reflections of a Congressional Candidate:
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
And Crisis in Iraq as Syrian Civil War Spills Over
You can hear me every Wednesday on selected stations and right here at MarkLevineTalk.com
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!