Tonight Leslie Marshall and I discuss various court cases:
1) Speaker Boehner is suing the president.
2) Supreme Court rules Massachusetts cannot restrict abortion protestors to 35 feet away from clinics.
3) Supreme Court finds recess appointments require a 10-day recess.
4) First federal court of appeals finds marriage equality.
The Australians want to know how a campaign works from the inside.
I’m back on the radio again. Listen tonight as I discuss:
Reflections of a Congressional Candidate:
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
And Crisis in Iraq as Syrian Civil War Spills Over
You can hear me every Wednesday on selected stations and right here at MarkLevineTalk.com
- 4/18/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/11/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged