Guest: Robert Shapiro, Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
Then Leslie and I debate climate change and a nine-year old girl killing her gun instructor
Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Who wins the Battle in Coach?
The person who wants to lean back?
Or the person who wants the person in front NOT to lean back?
Join the debate!
Sean Hannity tells me why he SUPPORTS laws allowing companies like Burger King to escape US taxes by pretending to move abroad.
Personally I think that’s un-American.
– refugees on our Southern borders,
– the terrorist threat American citizens face from ISIS, and
– the militarized police in Missouri and throughout America
have in common?
They can all be blamed on America’s easy access to and proliferation of extremely dangerous weapons.
- 4/25/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 4/18/2019 If This Is All Okay, Do We Owe Nixon an Apology?
- 4/11/2019 Lawlessness: Trump’s Essence
- 4/8/2019 Trump Immigration Policy Ironically Leads to Increase in Migrations [Fox & Friends]
- 4/4/2019 Trust and Fear
- 3/19/2019 Biden, Women: Lots of Good 2020 Dem Choices [Fox and Friends}
- 12/6/2018 Democracy in Peril
- 11/29/2018 Mueller’s Closing In
- 11/26/2018 How Low Can We Go?
- 11/20/2018 Trump Unhinged