Guest: Robert Shapiro, Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
Then Leslie and I debate climate change and a nine-year old girl killing her gun instructor
Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Who wins the Battle in Coach?
The person who wants to lean back?
Or the person who wants the person in front NOT to lean back?
Join the debate!
Sean Hannity tells me why he SUPPORTS laws allowing companies like Burger King to escape US taxes by pretending to move abroad.
Personally I think that’s un-American.
– refugees on our Southern borders,
– the terrorist threat American citizens face from ISIS, and
– the militarized police in Missouri and throughout America
have in common?
They can all be blamed on America’s easy access to and proliferation of extremely dangerous weapons.
- 10/17/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/3/2019 Why Trump is FINALLY in Trouble
- 9/26/2019 IMPEACH
- 9/19/2019 TREASON
- 9/12/2019 With Deception and Lies, the GOP Shut Down Democracy in North Carolina
- 9/5/2019 How to Remember History
- 8/29/2019 Fire in the Amazon
- 8/26/2019 Which is Worse? Biden’s Gaffes or Trump’s Racism?
- 8/22/2019 How Trump Will Ruin the Economy for the Next Decade