Guest: Robert Shapiro, Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
Then Leslie and I debate climate change and a nine-year old girl killing her gun instructor
Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Who wins the Battle in Coach?
The person who wants to lean back?
Or the person who wants the person in front NOT to lean back?
Join the debate!
Sean Hannity tells me why he SUPPORTS laws allowing companies like Burger King to escape US taxes by pretending to move abroad.
Personally I think that’s un-American.
– refugees on our Southern borders,
– the terrorist threat American citizens face from ISIS, and
– the militarized police in Missouri and throughout America
have in common?
They can all be blamed on America’s easy access to and proliferation of extremely dangerous weapons.
- 8/22/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 8/15/2019 The Pandemic of Gun Violence
- 8/8/2019 Another Gun Massacre: Just Another Day in the USA
- 8/1/2019 The CNN Democratic Debates, a Breakdown
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!