Guest: Robert Shapiro, Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
Then Leslie and I debate climate change and a nine-year old girl killing her gun instructor
Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Who wins the Battle in Coach?
The person who wants to lean back?
Or the person who wants the person in front NOT to lean back?
Join the debate!
Sean Hannity tells me why he SUPPORTS laws allowing companies like Burger King to escape US taxes by pretending to move abroad.
Personally I think that’s un-American.
– refugees on our Southern borders,
– the terrorist threat American citizens face from ISIS, and
– the militarized police in Missouri and throughout America
have in common?
They can all be blamed on America’s easy access to and proliferation of extremely dangerous weapons.
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)