In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
Citizens United Amendment
Sharing Nude Pictures Without Consent
Thirteen years after September 11, 2001…
ISIS terrorists are setting up an “Islamic Caliphate”
Scotland is threatening to secede from Great Britain
Muslim sects fight among themselves
And Russia is invading Ukraine.
It’s a tough world out there!
Should we be concerned?
(Me, I’m hiding under the desk just to be safe.)
Elie Jacobs, Partner, Truman National Security Project
Ray Suarez, host of Inside Story on Al Jazeera America
Kenneth P. Lizzio, author of Embattled Saints: My Year with the Sufis of Afghanistan
Stephen Cohen, Princeton Professor and contributing editor to The Nation
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way