In a half hour, I give you all you ever need to know about corporations and the First Amendment.
We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
Citizens United Amendment
Sharing Nude Pictures Without Consent
Thirteen years after September 11, 2001…
ISIS terrorists are setting up an “Islamic Caliphate”
Scotland is threatening to secede from Great Britain
Muslim sects fight among themselves
And Russia is invading Ukraine.
It’s a tough world out there!
Should we be concerned?
(Me, I’m hiding under the desk just to be safe.)
Elie Jacobs, Partner, Truman National Security Project
Ray Suarez, host of Inside Story on Al Jazeera America
Kenneth P. Lizzio, author of Embattled Saints: My Year with the Sufis of Afghanistan
Stephen Cohen, Princeton Professor and contributing editor to The Nation
- 6/20/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No
- 5/13/2019 Fox and Friends Takes Gates Interview Out of Context
- 5/9/2019 Contempt for Democracy
- 5/2/2019 Mueller Strikes Back
- 4/29/2019 Is Trumponomics Working? (Fox & Friends)