Google knows if you’ve been sleeping.
Google knows if you’re awake.
Google knows if you’ve been bad or good.
So be good for goodness sake!
I always feel like somebody’s watching me!
What does Google (and other online behemoths) know about you?
What do they do that with that information?
Guest: Susan Harley Deputy Director for Public Citizen’s Congress Watch division
ALSO: “McGruber’s” Idiotic Statement Does Not Diminish ObamaCare Success
Why the Keystone XL Pipeline is a Bad Idea
Obama’s Executive Order on Immigration
Here’s how to partially protect your privacy on Google:
http://read.bi/1e3fbl3 Google’s New ‘Advertising ID’ is Now Live and Tracking Android Phones – This Is What It Looks Like, BUSINESS INSIDER (January 27, 2014) (This article contains guided instructions for how to reset one’s ID and opt out of targeted ads on Android apps.)
http://cnet.co/X7f4hN Seth Rosenblatt, How to Opt Out of Some Targeted Google Ads, CNET (October 14, 2013)
http://bit.ly/1wmDSl3 Ads Settings: Settings for Google Ads, GOOGLE (Viewed on September 12, 2014)
http://wapo.st/1qtlrsE. Hayley Tsukayama, How to Choose What You Share With Google, THE WASHINGTON POST (January 26, 2012)
http://bit.ly/1dBbqiB Browse in Private (Incognito Mode), GOOGLE (Viewed on September 12, 2014)
- 12/5/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way
- 11/1/2019 Virginia Election this Tuesday is Key to Trump Impeachment
- 10/24/2019 Republicans Flailing As Impeachment Around the Corner
- 10/17/2019 America for Sale!
- 10/10/2019 Walls Closing in Around Trump
- 10/18/2019 Debate on Impeachment