But I thought they said they care about stopping terrorist threats and border security?
And now they want to shut down US Airline traffic?
Will the Republicans ever learn that voters care more about governing the country than they do about the Republican Crusade to Destroy Obama?
On Capital Insider, Mark debates:
1) The Republican attempt to again shut down the Government: this time, the Department of Homeland Security;
2) The breach of protocol in Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu; and
3) CPAC and Presidential Hopefuls for 2016. Does Scott Walker really believe he should be as tough on ISIS terrorists as he’s been against working-class Americans, teachers, and unions? Does the GOP really consider America’s teachers the equivalent of bloodthirsty terrorists?
Can you be a good Christian if you’d let the poor starve?
Wallmart’s wage increases
And a whole lot more…
- 4/2/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead
- 12/23/2019 Will Impeachment Change Anything?
- 12/19/2019 GOP Chooses Trump Over Truth
- 12/12/2019 Impeachment Debate: What is the GOP Thinking?
- 12/10/2019 Impeachment: Democrats = Uncontested Facts; Republicans = Our Voters are Idiots
- 11/26/2019 All Trumpists are Putin’s Puppets Now
- 11/21/2019 Guilty! Indisputable Evidence of Presidential Corruption Leaves Trump Defenders Astonished and Sputtering
- 11/14/2019 Impeachment Begins!
- 11/7/2019 Virginia and Kentucky Pave the Way