Listen in as I speak with Bob Deans, the director of editorial content at NRDC about Pope Francis’ speech he gave regarding climate change and what it means for the Catholic Church, the world, and our environment. Never has there been such a progressive and forward thinking man in this position.
After I finish with Bob, I’ll analyze the GOP’s reaction to the speech. I bet some of you can imagine their distaste for his words. 😉
I engage in a lengthy debate with a caller who is opposed to virtually any restrictions on guns because he believes they will lead to gun confiscation by the Government.
I also discuss how even a majority of NRA members support background checks on all gun purchases.
So what is the difference between a hate crime and a terrorist act?
- 12/17/2020 The Curse of Alternative Facts
- 12/10/2020 Will the Republican War on Democracy Lead to Violence?
- 12/3/2020 Is There a Religious Right to Kill Others? PLUS: The Grift that Keeps On Grifting
- 11/19/2020 Comedy/Catastrophe: Keystone Coup Causing Countless COVID Casualties
- 11/12/2020 President-Elect Biden v. Frankenstein’s Monster
- 11/5/2020 Take a Deep Breath. Within 24-96 Hours, Joe Biden Will Be President-Elect
- 10/29/2020 Vote Now for a Biden Landslide Beyond the ‘Margin of Cheating’
- 10/22/2020 The End Is Near
- 10/15/2020 You Can End Democracy, Health Care, & Human Freedom With a More Pleasant Demeanor. Ask ACB to Show You How
- 10/8/2020 The Republican Death Cult