Listen in as I speak with Bob Deans, the director of editorial content at NRDC about Pope Francis’ speech he gave regarding climate change and what it means for the Catholic Church, the world, and our environment. Never has there been such a progressive and forward thinking man in this position.
After I finish with Bob, I’ll analyze the GOP’s reaction to the speech. I bet some of you can imagine their distaste for his words. 😉
I engage in a lengthy debate with a caller who is opposed to virtually any restrictions on guns because he believes they will lead to gun confiscation by the Government.
I also discuss how even a majority of NRA members support background checks on all gun purchases.
So what is the difference between a hate crime and a terrorist act?
- 5/28/2020 Radio Inside Scoop
- 5/21/2020 Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 5/14/2020 No Checks. No Balance
- 5/7/2020 Live and Let Die
- 4/30/2020 Do Trumpists Actually Believe Him?
- 4/23/2020 Trump’s Death Cult
- 4/16/2020 Total Authority; Zero Responsibility
- 4/9/2020 Vote and Die!
- 4/2/2020 On the Verge of Catastrophe
- 12/23/2019 Fox News Refuses Impeachment Debate; Insists Dems Discuss AOC & Bernie Instead