Listen in as I speak with Bob Deans, the director of editorial content at NRDC about Pope Francis’ speech he gave regarding climate change and what it means for the Catholic Church, the world, and our environment. Never has there been such a progressive and forward thinking man in this position.
After I finish with Bob, I’ll analyze the GOP’s reaction to the speech. I bet some of you can imagine their distaste for his words. 😉
I engage in a lengthy debate with a caller who is opposed to virtually any restrictions on guns because he believes they will lead to gun confiscation by the Government.
I also discuss how even a majority of NRA members support background checks on all gun purchases.
So what is the difference between a hate crime and a terrorist act?
- 7/19/2019 Radio Inside Scoop
- 7/19/2019 You Can’t Eat Racism
- 7/11/2019 Trumpism: Self Loathing Turned Outward
- 6/27/2019 What About The Children?
- 6/20/2019 Trump: Ready to Collude Again
- 6/13/2019 An Existential Threat
- 6/6/2019 Guns, Gays, Abortion, and Freedom!
- 5/30/2019 Mueller to Congress: Impeach!
- 5/23/2019 “I Don’t Do Cover-Ups.” Trump Takes America Hostage
- 5/16/2019 Are Women Human? Alabama Says No